Our most versatile receiver for RGB/RGBW Strips that can be controlled by our wall mount controllers “ECTSU-WM4C1”, “ECTSU-WM4C2” or by a smart phone app using the Wifi hub “ECTSU-WI-RF”.
SUN Low Voltage Receiver for RGB / RGBW LED Strips, 20A
- Radio Frequency Communication System.
- Allows user to control the color and animation of RGB & RGBW low voltage strips.
- Works with any 12 or 24 VDC power supply.
- 4 Channel.
- Maximum current: 20A (5A per Channel)
- Rated Power for RGB: 180W/12V , 360W/24V.
- Rated Power for RGBW: 240W/12V , 480W/24V.
- It needs to be paired with wall mount remotes including “ECTSU-WM3C2”, “ECTSU-WM4C1”, hand held remote control including “ECTSU-RM4C” or WIFI-to-RF Hub “ECTSU-WI-RF” (all units sold separately).
– If Paired with Wifi hub, please download “Easy Lighting” or “EasyHome” smart phone app.
– This device can be synced to unlimited transmitter devices.
By Compatible Remote Controllers & Mobile APP(s)
RGB: 180W/12V, 360W/24V || RGBW: 240W/12V, 480W/24V.
12/24VDC, Same as Input voltage
Installation Related Information
Control Unit Information
Compatible RF Remote Controllers, Mobile APP
- Multicolor LED Strip, RGB Type.
- Every unit comes in a roll of 16.4 feet / 5 meters.
- 600 LED Chips equidistantly located in the complete roll. UL listed.
- Comes with 3m adhesive tape on the back of the strip.
- Works with 24VDC power units.
- LED flexible strip for interior use.
- Cut at every 6th LED / 2" on the cuttable mark.
- Power supply and RGB controller are not included.
- Interior use.
- For Surface mounted applications.
- It can fit any LED strips lights with a width of 8mm, 10mm and 12 mm.
- Easy installation.
- It can be resized / cut to adapt to any length requirements.
- It comes with 2 pair of endcaps (1 blank and 1 with cable input), and 4 mounting brackets.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 4 units.